Monday, March 29, 2010

Leaving


Starting to write this journal while I'm silently lying on bed and having some quiet time thinking about life. Suddenly my mind was beginning to play the music that repeatedly break my soul when I remembered it.- This is the sad music of My Life.

In life, we met new people, make friends with them, sharing laughter, exchanging stories, comforting one another specially when one is in pain and developed a strong relationship as time went by. All of those were moments that marked in our hearts and mind. But, why it has to stop? Why somebody needs to leave and why we feel great loss when it happen?

Maybe because we know that the bond wont happen again, the laughter and smile, the jokes and quarrels will always stay in our memory and slowly kill and stab our hearts whenever we remember it. That's why I don't like meeting new people again. I don't want to get attached to them because I know time will come, they will leave me or I'll leave them in just a tick of a clock.

I hate leaving my friends! I hate somebody leaving me! because I hate missing the moment that I had shared with them. It's quite hurting.. it's like dying but sometimes I realized, did my friends feel the same way as I feel? It's so unfair if they weren't. Maybe I'm just too emotional.

Well, we have different gauge of emotions. We have different ways of responding and we have different ways of coping. I just hope I can get over it immediately because right now the memories slowly assassinates me. I missed my friends, my very best of friends. I missed seeing them everyday..watching their tired faces. giving smiles, sharing meals and teasing whosoever.

Guys, I've been missing you all. Thank you is not enough to express how grateful I am of having you. You may not be a perfect friend but you're definitely one of the very best friends in this whole wide world. May God bless us all!

1 comment:

  1. mingaw jud pero kinahanglan man... CHANGE, TRANSITION... that's life... God bless yellow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete